Limited Lifetime Warranty
Wrings’s Team strives to build long-term relationships with our customers, one of our top priorities, so our number one priority is standing behind our products, ensuring that each piece is covered by a limited lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects. All of our pieces are inspected before shipping to make sure they pass our stringent quality standards. We guarantee that all of our jewelry will be free from any manufacturing defects at the time of delivery or we will change or repair your ring free of charge.
The terms of our limited lifetime warranty are as follows:
- The limited warranty is effective as of the date of purchase.
- Your original receipt and The original Certificate of Authenticity are required for all warranty services.
- Free prong tightening, re-polishing, and cleaning services.
- Free stone replacement (except diamonds), if within 2 weeks after receiving the product the customer noticed the defect and contacted us.
- All Wrings jewelry should be handled exclusively through our headquarter meaning that if any work is done on the jewelry by anyone other, thus this warranty is null and void. “Any work” includes and means even operations such as sizing, polishing, and tightening of stones. Wrings reserves the right to repair or replace the warranty jewelry item with a new item.
Exceptions: you may apply to any other jeweler for repairs or other work on the item by sending us an email in advance and discussing all your questions with our manager. In this case, the warranty does not stop, but it may be reduced and not include those parts of the product on which work was carried out by a third-party jeweler.
- You will be responsible for any cost of shipment of your jewelry/diamond(s) to Wrings and from us, if within 2 weeks after receiving the product you have not noticed the defect and contacted us. Wrings will not be responsible for any damage or loss during shipment.
The following are examples of common jewelry issues that would NOT be considered manufacturing defects:
- The discoloration of precious metals is caused by being in contact with makeup, lotions, chemicals, and alcohol. We recommend removing your jewelry when going into a pool, hot tub, or bathing.
- The loss of a gemstone or diamond is caused by damage from everyday wear or from other damage.
- Negligence to your jewelry whether it may be accidental or intentional damage to our jewelry.